Friday 18 September / 2015
This 136”x1,25”x15” Talon 32 track was tested by Woody's Traction for a total of 3,045 miles.
- 2014 Polaris Rush Switchback with clutch kit and stock suspension.
- Woody's Trigger 1,325 studs with Ang-3775 angled backer plates.
- 216 studs for 1200 miles, 180 studs for 1200 miles, and 144 studs for 645 miles.
- Clips stayed firm and did not shift under load.
- We saw no abnormal wear or broken rods during testing.
- We had 6 studs bend and double plates bend during test with no track damage.
- Good looking track without the white cords showing like other tracks.
- In 4-6 inches of snow it really worked well and accelerated and de-accelerated better than anything we have tested.